What our Customers say...
Fire Damage Testimonials
We had an electrical fire in the basement and we were not sure where to start cleaning up. A quick search online showed us SERVPRO and they seemed like the right fit, they ended up being the perfect ones for the job.
When the fireplace in my home was not cleaned properly, a good amount of soot was released into the living room and covered my walls. SERVPRO was able to get rid of not only the soot but the awful burnt smell that accompanied it.
When a fire happened in my bathroom from an overloaded outlet I was not excited to deal with the cleanup. SERVPRO made it a breeze to deal with and in a matter of days it looked like new again.
When an outlet in my home set on fire I was left with a big mess. SERVPRO came to the rescue and cleaned it all up to the point it looked better then before. I was glad I gave them a call!
A small kitchen fire left my house smelling like smoke for days. With no idea how to get rid of it I found SERVPRO online and gave them a call. They sent someone over to give me an estimate and explain the process. Shortly after they came back and I don’t think my house has ever been cleaner.
When our office experienced a small kitchen fire we gave SERVPRO a call. They were able to send people put immediately and had the area back to normal by the end of the week. The turn around and results were really impressive!