Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
We know that disasters done wait, whether it was flooding or some other emergency our regular business hours are 24/7 because when you need us SERVPRO of Peekskill, Ossining is there. We can provides emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—including all holidays. You can expect an immediate response time, day or night from a team of trained professionals.
Do You Need Emergency Service? Call Us At Our 24/7 Line – (914) 745-7719
Faster to Any Size Disaster
In many cleaning and restoration situations, the most immediate action is necessary to prevent damage. With over 2000 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency you may encounter. With immediate response, we can help to minimize the damage and the associated cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into things like the floor, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Peekskill, Ossining arrives quickly and begins the water extraction process almost immediately.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (914) 745-7719
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2020 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Peekskill, Ossining arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.