Fire Damage in Your Peekskill Home
Here to Ease The Stress Of Fire Damage
When you have experienced something as devastating as a fire, you may be worried about what will happen next. This generally involves an extensive cleanup and restoration that can bring your home back to its original state. With the methods we use, removal of smoke odors is something we excel with at SERVPRO. Every step breaks down the residue until it's all gone. We also have equipment that helps us locate any areas where odorous particles may be hiding.
- Pack-out services for cleaning contents off-site can help prevent smoke odor transferring into your home's unaffected areas.
- We carefully clean all soot-covered surfaces, leaving no area without proper treatment.
- Technicians have access to a range of EPA-approved antimicrobials and cleaning agents to facilitate cleanup efficiently.
- We can use thermal fogging machinery for pungent odors to recreate the situation that brought on the odor penetration.
- We also seal off areas to keep odors from popping up, including walls and the ductwork for your HVAC system.
Contact Us ASAP-
After the flames get extinguished, you must wait for approval from first responders on the scene to enter safely. Once you contact SERVPRO of Peekskill, Ossining to clean up your fire damage in Peekskill, our team arrives, and the crew chief begins the assessment. During the initial inspection and walkthrough, we note the damage to formulate the correct plan of action that utilizes the best equipment and restoration techniques for the job. We must work to restore and salvage whatever possible to save your cherished belongings while also saving you time and money.